Nominations are invited for the Viv Williams Trophies, which are presented to the most improved Junior Boy and Junior Girl.
This year they will be presented at the WAA Junior Indoor Championships at Newcastle Emlyn on the 13th December 2015
Please send your nominations to the Regional Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org by the 4th December 2015 at the latest please..
- This to be ascertained by the best handicap improvement.
- Handicap to be obtained on Outdoor rounds only between the 1st April and 30th September.
- Trophies to be presented at WAA Junior Indoor Champs.
- Minimum of 4 rounds to be shot; either at Tournaments or official Club Target days – but two of which must be at Tournaments.
- Scores must be submitted - to include
- Archers name and date of birth
- Tournament scores to be evidenced by results sheets, other scores to be ratified by club secretary.
- Handicap as at 1st April and as at 30th September.
- If no h/cap as at 1st April then 3 rounds must be shot as per GNAS rules to obtain h/cap- see GNAS Target Handicap Rules 3a & 3b
- Juniors cannot shoot beneath Age. Rounds must be age group or above.
- GNAS Imperial & FITA Outdoor rounds. Handicaps to be obtained from GNAS handicap tables 5-10.